Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Who'd You Rather: Punk Rock Chicks




















Who'd You Rather: Punk Rock Chicks.  Avril Lavigne vs. Pink.  These are my two favorite ladies when it comes to Punk Rock.  I love Avril Lavigne's songs.  What The Hell and Complicated are my Jams.  She is actually surprisingly hott for a skater girl.  I never thought I would be attracted to one of those kind of girls, but she changed my mind.  However, she is from Canada which is never a bonus.  Pink on the other hand in my lady.  You know she is a straight up Tiger in bed and that she would rip your dick off if you are not careful.  She has had her fair share of good songs like Rise Your Glass and So What.  I never thought I would ever want to bang Pink until one day in one of her videos she looked fine as fuck and Boom it changed my mind.  She is a bit weird but I kind of like it.  However, her name is Alecia Beth Moore which is a huge turn off.  I rather Avril Lavigne cause I like that shit.  I guess I will look past her being Canadian.  Who'd You Rather?

No comments:

Post a Comment