Monday, March 21, 2011

Who'd You Rather: Monday Milfs

We are bringing to you now Who'd You Rather: Monday Milfs and we are starting off with Britney Spears vs. Gwen Stefani.  Now Britney Spears as we all know had a fucking sweet ass career before she started doing drugs and had to go to the fucking Looney Bin.  She was a fucking bombshell and I used to sweat her body and her music left and right.  Then she came back a bit chunky, but she whipped her ass into shape and Oh My Gatos she got back to Babelicious Britney.  On the other hand we have Gwen Stefani who is a fucking babe and has had a sweet deal herself.  She was on No Doubt and she was banging out jams.  Then she moved on to become a solo artist and she went through a little Asian phase which was not that awesome.  It kind of freaked me out when she had all these Asians in her fucking videos and shit.  However, she did still keep a fucking banging as body.  When it comes down to Who'd I Rather I think that I am going with Gwen Stefani.  I fucking love Britney, but Gwen Stefani just makes me sweat a little more than Britney does and if she can do that....I can't even imagine what else she could do for me.  Who'd You Rather??

No comments:

Post a Comment