Thursday, March 10, 2011

Debit Cards $50 Cap?

CNN.com, March 10, 2011
Declined! Your debit card may soon be denied for purchases greater than $100 -- or even as little as $50.  JPMorgan Chase, one of the nation's largest banks, is considering capping debit card transactions at either $50 or $100, according to a source with knowledge of the proposal. 
Read More: http://money.cnn.com/2011/03/10/pf/debit_cards_limit/index.htm?hpt=T2











What! Are these people fucking serious.  A $50 cap.  Oh so with your debit card you will only be allowed to buy packs of gum and candy or what.  So now the debit card will officially be for children only.  I like the fact that if I go out to dinner a god forbid I might have some desert with my girlfriend and the bill is over $50 I am totally fucked.  That makes not fucking sense at all.  I am going to have to start carry cash around all time the time people are going to think I fucking run drugs.  These companies need to get their heads out their asses and wake up.  $50 debit card limit......Fuck Your Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment