Monday, March 21, 2011

Tsunami: Boat vs. Car?


What would be scarier.  Seeing this fucking huge ass Tsunami while your on a boat off the coast of Japan.  You see this huge fucking wave and you think to yourself you wish you were Jacques Cousteau and could fucking dive under this shit.  Personally I think I would of at least wet my pants seeing this wave and thinking that the shit could easily fucking capsize.  On the other hand you have this formula one race car wannabe piece of shit Japanese car driving down the coast and you look to the right out at the beautiful beach and Boom!  Wave come flying right into your car and your little Japanese Yaris becomes and fucking Duck Boat.  I think that when it comes down to it I would have uncontrollable bowel movements all over my pants if I was in this car.  So I would say that being in a car and having your car become and death boat would be scary as fuck for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment