Monday, March 7, 2011

Who'd You Rather: Polish Sisters





















Who'd You Rather: Polish Sisters.  Marta Krupa vs. Joanna Krupa.  This is a battle of the two greatest.  Bombshell vs. Bombshell.  10 vs. 10.  My mind has officially been blow into a million pieces just looking at these ladies.  They both are models and both are perfect.  Marta is the dark haired one and Joanna is the blonde.  Now for Who'd You Rather your first reaction is to break all rules and just say you want them both.  But, since that is not possible their needs to be a winner.  I have nothing that differentiates these two ladies other than their physical appearance so I am just going to have to go with my gut on this.  I am a blonde guy, but I am throwing a curve ball out and I am taking.........MARTA!  BOOM goes the dynamite.  Marta you are the chosen one.  Don't ask me why, it just happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment