Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Who'd You Rather: BFF

Who'd You Rather: Best Friends Forever Edition.  Word on the street is that Vanessa Hudgens and Brittany Snow are BFFs.  Well if that is the case they are going to have to go head to head against each other to see Who'd You Rather.  Brittany Snow.  Ohh Brittany Snow what a fucking blonde bombshell.  Miss Snow has not really been in any famous movies or TV shows.  She has done a couple voice overs in Family Guy and now she is on a show called Harry's Law.  However, every time I see Brittany Snow I just start barking like an uncontrollable puppy dog.  She makes me fucking nuts.  Now Vanessa Hudgens is another bomb.  She was in High School Musical which is a little gay, but I will let it slide.  She has a beautiful tan body that makes me go crazy.  Miss Hudgens is quite talented in looks like in the singing department and I am down with that.  She has some topless pictures on the internet which means she is down to get dirty.  I like that in my ladies.  When it comes down to Who'd I Rather.  I go Brittany Snow!!! Yes, please.  God made Brittany Snow for me and my goal in life is to make this Banging Babe mine.  Who'd You Rather??



















No comments:

Post a Comment