Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Liz Taylor Dies...Bitch screwed me over


So the famous Elizabeth Taylor died today. Why do I post this, you ask?

I was in a celebrity death pool. Whoever picks the celebrity to die first, wins. This bitch,Liz, just couldn't hang on a little longer? Bitch made me lose $100.

I took Jack Klugman who has been using a voice box and in a wheelchair because he is literally filled with cancer. I'm pretty sure the bastard doesn't even have lungs anymore. Solid choice, right? WRONG. The guy smokes like a chimney and he is still alive. Where's Keyshawn when you need him? C'MON MAN!!

So Liz Taylor kicks the bucket at 79 years old...she couldn't have held on until 80? I'm calling it, Klugman dies in a matter of weeks.

Celebrities are just selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment