Friday, February 18, 2011

Mel's Ex Says No to $16 mil


So Mel Gibson's ex wife is suing him for trying to keep the tapes of his notorious rant from the public, blah...blah...blah, whatever.

The bitch wants $20 mil and Mel tried to settle for $16.  Okay, slut are you kidding?! $16 MILLION dollars to basically say that he made you sad.  If I had a dollar for every single thing that pissed me off, I'd be the richest man on the planet, but guess what, bitch, life doesn't fucking work that way.  If it did, I would be on an island in Greece and not blogging about your stupid-ass lawsuit.

How many boob jobs and tummy tucks do you need until you turn into fucking Barbie? Apparently this slut still thinks that the emotional distress Mel caused is worth a new set of double Ds and a Michael Jackson nose.

I also need to add to this whore, you are just a slam piece for a celebrity.  Sorry, but that's all you are to him and all you'll ever be: a walking vagina.  With a name like Oksana Grigorevia, Mel knew you didn't speak English - all the better.  So why was he mad? Did you not blow him or something after he bought you a new pair of 16k gold earrings?  I would have been pissed off too.

Stop wasting my time. Why are sluts so fuckin' greedy?

No comments:

Post a Comment