Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sex Addicition: Real Disease??

Time.com February 24, 2011
Sex Addiction: A Real Disease of a Convenient Excuse?

Read More: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2050027,00.html?xid=rss-topstories-cnnpartner


I would not mind if Time.com would stop blowing up every guy in America's spot.  Sex addiction as a real disease...  Are these people out of their fucking minds.  If you can really try to validate someone who loves to get their dick wet with saying he is a sex addict and that sex addiction is a disease....Sign Me Up!  I'm on board for being a sex addict if people will buy that shit.  I mean this makes no sense.  People trying to say that Tiger Woods is a sex addict... Horse Shit.  He just loved railing out any girl he could find, even managers of Perkins.  No shit sex addiction is a great excuse for guys that just love plowing out other girls, but want to have a family at the same time.  People need to get a grip on fucking life and stop living in a fucking fantasy world.  However, if people want to live in their little worlds where guys are sex addicts.  Well I guess I am self diagnosing myself and saying that.....I Am A Sex Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment