Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Who'd You Rather: Russian Tennis Ladies





















Who'd You Rather: Russian Tennis Ladies.  These were probably my two favorite tennis players to watch.  Why?  Cause they were fucking hot as fuck.  Anna Korunikova vs. Maria Sharapova.  This is the hardest decision I think I have ever had to make in my life.  I love both of them.  Kournikova was my girl while she was playing and being in Enrique Iglesias music videos (which is a plus).  Maria Sharapova then was my girl when Kournikova left and when Maria was screaming when she hit the ball that made me sweat.  They both have been in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Magazine which is unbelievable.  Who do you choose?  It is almost impossible.  But, Maria Sharapova made it pretty fucking easy when she went and got engaged to Sasha Vujacic.  ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.  Sharapova was in the lead till she pulled that shit.  Now she can enjoy her bitch ass boyfriend and walk around the world having people making fun of her for dating that tool.  It is OK, I choose KOURNIKOVA!!!  Who'd You Rather?

No comments:

Post a Comment