Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tyra Banks at Harvard Business School??

Yahoo.com, March 14, 2011
Tyra Banks has been attending Havard Business School since last year.  Banks is shelling out $31,000 a year to spend just three weeks on campus for three years. "But I feel like it is so, so worth it," she said. "In order for my company to grow and be the best, and to reach these women, and to serve them, I needed the best. So I went to the best."

Read More: http://omg.yahoo.com/news/tyra-banks-is-enrolled-at-harvard-business-school/58389?nc


Tyra Tyra Tyra.  People now a days call this affirmative action.  The only reason and I mean the only fucking reason they let you into Harvard was because of affirmative action.  Yeah you used to be a model.....basically you were a hot brain dead robot.  So if you want to think that Harvard thought you could bring something to the table other than some big ass titties and black skin you are wrong.  And yeah this sports illustrated pic is from the highlight reel because you don't look that good anymore.  I still can't believe this slut is at Harvard.  I would be having a field day in class looking at those titties and cracking racist jokes.  Stick to what you know Tyra....nothing.  So go back to America's Next Top Model.

No comments:

Post a Comment