Monday, February 28, 2011

Err Body Love Me

NPR.org, February 28, 2011
Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi may be under increasing pressure to step down, but he told reporters Monday that he won't give up power. "My people love me. They would die for me,"

Read More: http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2011/02/28/134137152/my-people-love-me-gadhafi-says-in-interview

Who does this guy think he is?  Cali Swag District?  Is he going to fucking teach Libya how to Dougie?  I bet err body loved you when the U.S. froze $30 billion dollars of your assets today.  Yeah fucking do the Dougie now.  This guy needs to get fucking shot or deported to Cuba so that him and Castro can blow each other.  You can get your fucking Dougie on when we take over your country.  Hey while your over in Libya sweating your tits off enjoy this video you cock suck.  (He does have a bit of swag to him with that robe on)

(Minute 1:02)  Err Body Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment